Target has added several new brands to their store and they are killing it this season!! I already bought a ton of things from there that I love so I wanted to share a few great Fall Finds. And the best part is they are from Target so they’re SUPER affordable!!
- I can’t get enough ruffles lately and this casual ruffle sweater does not disappoint. This sweater is so cozy and perfect to wear everyday. It also comes in pink and is under $25.
- I love jumpsuits and this floral print one is perfect for Fall. And of course the ruffles only make it better!! You can wear it with mules and a sweater for during the day or dress it up with heels and a moto jacket. I love the black but it also comes in sage green.
- This crossbody bag is a perfect way to add a little pop of color to your fall look. I love the guitar strap trend right now and this snake skin print is perfection.
- The crop flare jean is a huge trend in denim and this pair is perfect. I love the high-rise fit and the raw edge hem. This cropped length is perfect to show off your new fall booties.
- Everyone needs a good bomber jacket for Fall and this varsity jacket is perfection. The classic black and white colors are sure to go with everything and it’s under $35 which is a great price for a jacket.
- This gorgeous top is giving me all the feels and has tons of key trends. Cold shoulder, lace detail and ruffles all in one top! You can wear it casual with denim or dress it up with leather pants.
- Red is a new color trend for fall and these booties are the perfect way to add it to your wardrobe. The thick block heel makes them unbelievably comfortable to wear. I can’t wait to wear mine all season long! They also come in black for those of you that aren’t too sure yet about getting red booties.
- The moto jacket is a necessity for the season and this suede moto is a must have! The boxy cut is extremely flattering for all body types and it’s under $40. Pair it with denim for a casual look or add to it a floral dress to give it a little edge.
- I’ve been on the hunt for a cute cape style jacket and was so excited when I came across this one. It looks so chic and I can’t wait to wear it with a great pair of jeans and boots.
- This cute black crossbody bag is an easy addition to any outfit. The ring detail is right on trend and you can’t beat the price at under $30.
I hope you enjoyed my favorite Fall Target finds! What are some of your Must Have’s from Target??
You can shop all my favorites below and please let me know if you have any questions.